Friday, October 27, 2006

Imagine the following text to be fading away from you in classic Star Wars style. Maybe try squinting very hard.

Episode 2: Revenge of the Korean Sith Lord

A short time ago, in a country far, far away...

The one known as the wandering waygook has been locked in war with T-broad, the evil Korean cable television council for three long and chaotic weeks. He has appealed to the Avalon school support staff to no avail, and now is forced to endure a indefinate period of internet disconnection. Lonley and frustrated the wandering waygook now sits in his apartment reading, cleaning and plotting the demise of his enemies.

It really sucks when you get used to something ie. showers, regular meals, the internet and then it's taken away from you. At first I took my interent disconnection as a penance. I've realized that I rely on the internet a little too much. Before, I'd find myself staring a computer screen for hours when all I intended to do was find out some trivial fact like how much the average mosquito weighs. Yes, I think I overused and took the internet for granted, but whatever internet sins I've committed, I've paid for them and I'm ready to have the internet back. Anywhoo- friends and family, I actually have an excuse for losing contact this time.

Long awaited Chu-Sock photos are posted below. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Catinlap said...

I love that the company is called T-broad. It just sounds funny to me.

karmaking1111 said...

T-Broad may sound funny, but don't be mislead. They are evil