Saturday, August 09, 2008

Creepy the Spider


Creepy the Spider
Originally uploaded by karmking1111.
I went bike riding today and found this guy. Actually these spiders all over the countryside in Korea. Pretty fat little suckers. He or she was camped out around a florescent light in a pedestrian tunnel. Looks like a good location judging by the spider's size. I love it when animal use our technology to their advantage.

I didn't use the macro lens on the one. I was content to stand back and just use the zoom on this guy. I don't really have a fear of spiders, just a healthy respect for them.

1 comment:

Clint Gardner said...

Ah this is an orb weaver of some sort. Since my bug book only covers North America, I don't know which kind. It looks, however, very much like the "Common Orbweaver" although its color is different.