Thursday, April 24, 2008

Painkillers


Painkillers
Originally uploaded by karmking1111.
Kat took this picture while I wasn't expecting it, but still, if I was expecting it I don't think I could have done much better. Each morning and night the nurse would give me a shot in the butt. Kat and I were laughing because the nurse would do those little slaps around the injection area before giving me the shot, so in essence I got spanked by a Korean nurse while Kat looked on. I can cross fantasy #37 off the list.

Whatever they injected me with did the trick. Sometimes Kat would ask me a question like, are you hungry? I was so doped up that I would hear a voice, wonder who was talking, and then realize it was me. It was kind of like that echo you get over the phone when you can hear yourself talking in the headset.

1 comment:

jasonbehuniak said...

Your hysterical. I wish I could get away with something like that, but not so sure I'd go to the same extremes you did, just to get a little frisky business.