Thursday, January 17, 2008

Despite this promotional video, there are plans to visit the Hwacheon Ice Festival. I think the script for this piece of marketing media was translated directly from Korean to English with no consideration for cultural language differences. That accounts for its ridiculousness and the utter irritation it can cause upon viewing. I believe hell is watching a documentary of my life with this narrator doing the voice overs. Still, the festival promises to be interesting.

4 comments:

Catinlap said...

What the hell was that?

Clint Gardner said...

Is that narrator on crack?

Anonymous said...

Holy crap I forgot how cheesy Korea is...Thanks for reminding me Nathan!! Take Care Wendy

Anonymous said...

bwhahahahha that's the best description of hell i've ever heard :)