Thursday, August 16, 2007

Summer of Luv

The date to go back to Korea is drawing near, although I'm not sure how near because I don't know the exact date of when I'll be coming back. I'm still waiting for a visa issuance #. I've heard I'll get it around the 16th but the 16th is slowly coming and going with no # so far.

In the mean time I'm anxious to get back to Korea. One can only go so long without working and making money and being somewhat productive. Plus I seem to miss my friends in Korea.

At the same time I'm not that anxious to get to Korea. A year is a long time to go without seeing friends or family. I wish I could just teleport back any time I wanted.

This summer has been great though and now I'm going to brag and show off, but I'm going to do it in the most abbreviated way I can think of, by listing the activities I've participated in over the last three months:

Museum, museum, museum, paint, paint, mow, mow, mow, hike, hike, hike, hike, hike, hike, hike, hike, hike, bowl, bowl, swim, swim, swim, swim, swim, swim, DRIVE, golf, golf, golf, golf, golf, disc golf, disc golf, disc golf, disc golf, disc golf, disc golf, disc golf, disc golf, alpine slide, camp, fall in fire, fall in river, snorkel, ATV, ATV, ATV, fish, fish, water ski, tennis, tennis, tennis, mountain bike, basketball, basketball, basketball, wine tasting, Winchester Mystery House, surf, couch surf, raft, wait in lines, roller coaster.

There's more activities like eating, sleeping, drinking and some other things you just don't want to hear. I'd like to thank all the friends who let me crash on there couches and spare beds for a week or two. It was great to see old friends and to make new ones.

This summer's beer sponsor was Pete's Apricot Ale. The food sponsor was In and Out Burger and this winter's diet sponsor will probably be SlimFast. Hotels and accomidations were provided by Extended Stay America and Hotwire was the official booking agent. Until next time, I'm Nathan Price singing off for Summer 2007.

No comments: