Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Buffalo and Fool


Buffalo and Fool
Originally uploaded by karmking1111.
Should I call the ambulance now? These people really chap my hide. Not only is this foolish but I think this is really demeaning to the animals, and I'm pretty sure this person is not a park ranger unless they drastically changed the ranger uniform since I was last in Yellowstone. If you want to get a picture this close up buy a camera with a good zoom and save yourself the expense of a medical bill. Also, I'm not a buffalo expert but it's generally not good form to sneak up behind the animal.

2 comments:

Clint Gardner said...

Quite. The insipid tourists are always amazing in their brazen approaches to wild animals. While, a farm boy and know how to appropriately dodge bovines (from experience, I might add), could handle a bison with a big stick, I doubt your suburban twit would even know what to do when the beast reared-up suddenly from its rest and charged her.

Fools. This is a horrible example of our pre-packaged society.

Anonymous said...

When in doubt, kick in the crotch and it will let out a muffled bellow and take of it's head (I don't expect many to get this one).