Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Baywatch Needed


Baywatch Needed
Originally uploaded by karmking1111.
I've written before about the overzealous lifeguards at Korean beaches that harpoon swimmers who go out beyond the swimming boundary and relocate them back to shore. I hate those guys, but I guess there's a reason they are there and the reason is in the middle of the crowd of people. I'm not quite sure what happened, but Kat and I saw two guys dragging a third guy out of the water and the third guy looked like he'd had enough of the sea. A crowd formed, an ambulance showed up and I took a picture of the whole thing. I hate to say it, but I've got mixed emotions about the situation. I hope the man is alright but I hope he's learned his lesson. Nathan sayz: If you're not a good swimmer, don't pretend like you are. You gots to respect the sea.

No comments: