Thursday, June 08, 2006

Survey Says

I retrieved this survey off of Kendrakoo's site (www.laughcrysnort.blogspot.com). If you want a weird and wacky look into my environment and my psyche, read the following:

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. - On the 18th page, the 4th line says:“Suzie unbuttoned her blouse exposing her milky white”- wait, that’s not the book closest to me: “a man born in Korea must have a good knowledge of Korea.” (I had to buy a book to tell me that?)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? Air

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Re-runs of the amazing race.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is. 10:30?

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 10:07. I love overguessing the time, except at work.

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Indoor fan, late night traffic on a wet road and sewage filled river drifting by.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Ten minutes ago. I was competing with traffic on my bike.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? The toilet, I ran into the bathroom after the bike ride.

9. What are you wearing? Clothes- is this a trick question?

10. Did you dream last night? Some vague obscure things, I only remember that Boonis the cat haunted my slumber.

11. When did you last laugh? Twenty minutes ago, Scott and I were practicing our Korean.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? A clock, a phone, my hat, a guitar cord, my coat (how’s that for decor?)

13. Seen anything weird lately? A bunch of old ladies utilizing exercise equipment on top of a mountain.

14. What do you think of this quiz? I was hoping it would give me some insight into why I am the way I am, and maybe it has done that, but not to the extent that I had hoped, but then maybe I am reading into it too much and this is just another case of having unreasonable expectations that lead to disappointment, so maybe the quiz is a exactly what I was looking for if I could only learn to accept the possibilities around me… how long do you want me to go on for?

15. What is the last film you saw? Batman. You can ask this question on any given night and the answer will probably be the same.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Respect- money buys that right?

17. Do you like to dance? Love to, though nobody will ever see it.

What happened to 18 & 19? They are a nonconformist couple and will appear after 24.

20. George Bush: is our current president who although there are things he could have done better in his tems, he has held the nation together through times of great parrel.
I cannot change Kendra’s answer. It is perfect: “Is this a question? What about the peril he created? Ok. George Bush is a human creature, made in the image of God. I don't know the question here, but, I would say George Bush is someone we should pray for - just like we pray for our loved ones. But, you know, sometimes we pray for our loved ones because they have their heads up their asses.”

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Baby girl.

22. Would you ever consider living abroad? I’m not going to answer that question.

23. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate? I think your best work was boobs.

24. Four or Five people who must also do this quiz in THEIR journal: I would not presume to tell anybody what they must do, however, I think it would be psychological benificial for the following people: the Late JC, the Orris, Scotty, the Skaters and Dave.

18. & 19.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

thanks for the direct quote. I like your God answer. "Thanks for making boobs." Of course, I paraphrase.