Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Ahh yes, more pictures of Fall, Fally goodness. Clint had Thursday off for Fall break so appropriately we went hiking to get pics of leaves and trees and such, which was followed by trip to the billiard hall and a pitcher, which was followed by a nap, and then bowling and another pitcher. Some days work out well.

I've been living a rather idealic life as of late. I've hit a semi-sort of retirement at the ripe old age of thirty. I spend my days hiking and biking, going to the gym, taking naps and then off to work in evenings. I hate to see the nice weather go, but summer makes an awesome display when it leaves (semi-sort of pun). I think the grand finally in a fireworks display mirrors itself from the fall season, only fall spreads it out by weeks and days.

I'm attempting to work myself out of this half wandering, half working sort of lifestyle. I've been applying for jobs teaching English in Korea (the southern half, not the northern half). I taught English to middle school students last year and I guess I need more chaos in my life. Might as well throw myself into another country where I have no incling of the native language and teach kids English. That sounds like that ought to do the trick. Anybody got any advice on that?

Anyway, enjoy the pics. I enjoy comments galor.

3 comments:

starbender said...

Ahhh... I love the fall. It's the best time of the year... especially for photography! Your pics are very nice. :)
Enjoy the season!

Cordelia said...

go for it, you will never be this untied down again for the rest of your life.

Counterintuitive said...

If you braved teaching English to middle school kids, you can surely handle anything. South Korea (even North Korea) should be a cinch!