Sunday, September 25, 2005

Now it's six in the morning and I can't sleep. We're defrosting the downstairs freezer and a slab of ice fell into the metal bin in the bottom of the appliance. That tends to wake a person up.
I kind of cheated on the last batch of photos I just blogged... they're from Jeff's camera. I know it was a dirty thing to do, it's just that the photos looked so good and I was in so many of them. Check out Jeff's blog if you want to see more photos and such. I know there's a way to add him to a fancy friend list or something like that but for right now I'll just tell you his blog is www.melongrab.blogspot.com
The great thing is that I've already received replies on my photos. Many people have insightful comments to leave. I especially like the comments on how to make money from home or how to lower my colesterol. I'm not a vicious or angry person by heart but if I catch one of these mass commenting blogger fiends I will, well, I'll get back to you when I think of the nastiest thing I think of to do to someone. Any suggestions?
On the upside I got a comment from starbender who has a really cool site. I suggest you check it out and no, it doesn't lead you to a place that tells you how to make money by selling genital wart cream from home or anything like that. Check out http://wackocrazy.blogspot.com

No comments: