Saturday, September 10, 2005

Howdy ya'all,
It's two thirty in the morning and I can't sleep. Usually I can sleep anywhere for any duration that I choose but I have too much random crap and ideas floating through my head to allow me to the peace needed to nod off.
Looking at the pics you can see that disc golf has resurfaced as a major theme in my life. We could call it a full-fledged addiction and I can admit that. There are worse addictions now days. I've had to refrain from calling disc golf Frisbee golf as my roommate Clint has warned me that Frisbee is a registered trademark of Whamo! and I would hate to get those Whamo! people upset.
Funny thing, given two mintues of this and I'm tired. Hopefully I'll be able to write more on the next attempt.

3 comments:

Clint Gardner said...

I think your blog is cool to, but I don't have a fancy-pants dating service to offer you.

karmaking1111 said...

I actually enjoy the dating service. I applied as a 250 pound lesbian though and no matches came up.

karmaking1111 said...

I notice that the mass blog comment came from walter price. Uncle Walt, is that you?