Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Hello all,
I am now a blogger seeing as I have a blog and you are reading it. In a way I've always hated bloggers. They seem very self absorbed, this is what I'm doing now and these are pictures of it. It seems conceited in a way... and now I'm doing the same thing.
The deal is, how I justify this is, I travel a bit and I want people to see pictures they are in, experiences they were part of. I also want to showcase a bit of nature. Anybody who knows me knows I'm a sucker for wildflowers and wildlife. It's how I can draw a two hour hike into a five hour hike-- by taking far too many pictures. I also want the far away friends (you crazy bastards in Minnesota) to see that I'm still alive and kicking. I also want to give you some entertainment when you're really, really bored.
"What should we do?"
"We could look on Nathan's blog."
"Sure, I guess. We can count speling errors." (I did that last one on purpose for the sake of irony. Did I spell irony right?)
So see, I'm creating the blog for all my wonderful friends, to show them how much I love them and how much they mean to me and, screw it. I have to admit the blog thing has a lot to do with tooting my own horn and portraying the best side of my life, but spending time with friends and family is the best side of my life. So there, everybody wins. I hope y'all enjoy.

1 comment:

Clint Gardner said...

So are you calling me a self-centered windbag?

Good call!